With this post I want to keep a list of Drupal Modules, Themes and Distributions, that I might find useful or already use.
Maybe it will develop to include recepies??
- Panopoly – Panels
- ERPAL – ERP/CRM – in alpha
- RedHen Demo – CRM
- Commerce Kickstart – eCommerse
- TeleKonsum – eCommerce
- Open Deals – Udsalg
- Open Hotel
- Drupalife Store – Responsive (incl. menu)
- TB Sirate Starter – Responsive – picture menu below caroussel
- TB Events
- TB Blog Starter
- TB Rave – Portal with Forum, News
- TB Methys – Magazine
- TB Purity – Responsive
- TB Neris – Picture Menu
- TB Mollise – Blog – Not responsive
- TB Hadelis – For designers
- TB Palicico
- Flight – Context and Display Suite
- ELMS – using Style Library
- Opigno LMS – eLearning
- ELMS Cource Info – eLearning
- Drupal Commons – communities
- Open Enterprise – “App server”
- Open Folio – Galleries
- Cartaro – Geo data
- Mobile AugmentedReality
- Drop Jobs
- TouchPro Demo – Responsive
- DruStack – for devlopers
- Profiler Example – showing distribution building
- PushTape Music – For musicians
- Async Drupal – Node.Js integration
Modules ordered in categories
- Zend API
- OAuth API – used by web services (1) and OAuth clients (2)
- OAuth Client – login via external ID provider
- Zend WIF API (WIF – previously InfoCard)
- https://drupal.org/project/simple_ldap – LDAP interface
- Web Service Server (Services) – Documentation – Vid. Services can be protected by OAuth.
- Views Datasource server
- Web Service Client – Guide.
- DrupalGap client
- http://drupal.org/project/fillpdf – PDF template for Forms
- https://drupal.org/project/seo_checklist – SEO
- http://www.drupalcommerce.org/extensions/module/project/commerce-auction – Auktion
- http://www.drupalcommerce.org/extensions/module – Lots of commerce extensions
- ThemeKey – Theme switching on Context e.g device, language, node etc.
- ThemeReference – Theme switching on Select
- TB xxx – one for each TB distribution above
- Radix – Base for Open Atrium, Restaurant, Open Academy. Not OK in D8, yet.
I will have to look into http://www.artisteer.com/. It is a tool for creating themes for popular CMS’s like Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, DotNetNuke etc.
But it is also a directory, where you choose a theme that you can download and customize with the tool.
Many professional themes are not free, but here is a blog about some very nice free drupal themes.
The Glossy theme with large photos (with slideshow?) on top of the page with text overlay is a nice feature, but that theme is not free.
Here is a Chinese restaurant for inspiration.
- Web Fonts: http://drupal.org/project/fontyourface
- Bootstrap icons: https://drupal.org/project/fontawesome read list here. Sample:
- Custom CSS: http://drupal.org/project/sweaver
- Blocks, Buttons, Backgrounds: http://drupal.org/project/livethemer
- Inject CSS: http://drupal.org/project/css_injector
- Editing CSS (including Less): http://drupal.org/project/live_css
- More CSS: http://drupal.org/search/apachesolr_multisitesearch/css?filters=ss_meta_type%3Amodule
- Inject JS: http://drupal.org/project/js_injector
Creating a Starter-Kit: http://drupal.org/node/1372400
Integrations / External API’s / Services
- BigBlueButton //Like Skype – Video Conference, desktop sharing etc.
More to come …