Your old MOSS/WSS sln build using WSPBuilder can be converted to a SP2010 project using VS2010 Project template
- Download and install http://cksdev.codeplex.com/
- You will need a SiteColl to use for debug your converted solution:
- Create a DNS entry for the hostheader e.g. myapp.mycom.eu
- Create a WebApp e.g. http://myapp.mycom.eu:80
- Create a SiteColl e.g. just the root: “/”.
- Start Visual Studio 2010 as administrator (right clik – run as admin).
- Create a target solution – an Empty Solution – found under Other Project Types – Visual Studio Solutions. Choose framework 3.5. Create it in another path than the MOSS solution.
- Convert a MOSS project by adding a new SharePoint 2010 project Import WSPBuilder Project (from CKSDev).
- Enter site http://myapp.mycom.eu/ and press validate
- Enter path to the corresponding MOSS project (source)
- If convertion fails then remove the project from the target solution and delete the created project folder and try again after fixing something.